sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Holy Week

I know i'm just writing about weeks right? haha well this is about my vacation week.
My family and I went to honduras and Nicaragua by car which was really tiring and boring because we spent like two days sitting in the car.

Honduras was nice and with a cool weather, I visited Cópan it was nice but Tikal is so much better. And we also visited  Zamorano, a really good university in agronomy, because one of my cousins is a freshman there.

Then we hit the road to Nicaragua.. uhmm about that I can say it's a not too developed country with an ugly weather at least for me, must of the cities are really hot. And the people from there aren't that friendly so I can say I liked Honduras more.

And that was my holy week :) spending some quality time with my family!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario