lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

Senior Year..


School, school... it has stressed me so many years but now that it’s my last year I don’t want it to end.
This is kind of melancholic and a mix of emotions; by one side I’m tired of doing homework all afternoon and feeling stressed because of projects and tests, but in the other hand I'm going to miss all my classmates and friends and the school environment in general next year.
I know that college would definitely not be the same as school and I will separate from people who I love very much and that I have been with for many years.
Now I have to look forward to my future and finally decide what to study on university because that’s what I would do my whole life…
Anyway I’m enjoying my senior year and having a lot of fun at school!        

          

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario